Week beg 1st March
Last week of Home Learning!
It's the final push now, only 5 more days of Home Learning! We are so proud of what the children have achieved and the amazing support you have provided. We are so looking forward to seeing them in person next week!
For our maths lesson on Tuesday the children will need access to a tape measure. Thank you!
- Maths Zoom Tuesday 2nd March.pptx
- Additional Maths Activities 2.3.21.docx
- English Zoom 2nd March 2021.pptx
- Link to short film 'The Lighthouse'
- Today's Science Pre-record - How to Make a Puppet Theatre
- Copy of Science Powerpoint 2.3.21 - Puppet Theatre
- Link to a performance by a shadow theatre company
- Another performance by 'Attraction' on BGT
- Additional Shadow Activities if needed
- Maths Zoom 3.03.21
- Wednesday's Maths Activity Sheets.pdf
- English Zoom Wednesday 3rd March.pptx
- Poem Publishing Sheet.docx
- Answers for Maths 3.03.21.pdf
Friday's Learning - For maths today, we are going to play a few games and then design and make our own times table board game.
Afternoon Learning - as it is the last afternoon of Home Learning I thought we'd take it a bit easy - I've set some Purple Mash typing practise for this afternoon's lesson. Then what I'd really like, is for you to get outside and take a walk/run/scoot/bike ride. Happy Weekend. SO looking forward to seeing you all on Monday @ 8.45am :)