Week 5 Mon 1st Feb- Fri 5th Feb
- Model text - persuasive letter to the headteacher.(can be printed if required)
- Monday - lesson1 Features of persuasive writing teacher's Powerpoint.pptx
This week’s PE activities are based on:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRjO1IGwbLohttps://youtu.be/lfra8pSPEhE - Jumping in combination
Please follow the links below to access the lessons.
- Lesson 2 3 digit X 2 digit multiplication.pptx
- Lesson 2 independent practise (may be printed if required).pptx
- Model text - persuasive letter to the headteacher.docx
- Task - VIPER questions on persuasive letter text.docx
Dissolving - LIVE ZOOM lesson 1.00pm
In this lesson, you will learn about soluble and insoluble materials. Soluble materials will dissolve.
I would like you to follow the PowerPoint. The first task is to investigate different materials (you should be able to find in your house) to see whether they are soluble.
In the second activity, you will need to investigate how you can affect the speed a material will dissolve.
Both task sheets and the PowerPoint are attached below.
- Soluble or Insoluble Activity Sheet 1.pdf (can be printed if required)
- Temperature Dissolving Investigation Activity Sheet 2.pdf (can be printed if required)
- Lesson Presentation Dissolving.pptx
- Lesson 3 independent practice (may be printed if required).pptx
- Lesson 3 4 digit X 2 digit teachers PowerPoint.pptx
- Lesson 3 worksheets teachers PPT
- Wednesday Independent activities I or me (Can be printed if required).pptx
- PDF version of worksheet _(Can_be_printed_if_required).pdf
WALT understand the practices and lifestyles involved in belonging to the Hindu faith and how Hindus choose to live their lives.
After we have gone through the PowerPoint, complete the TASKS that are at the end of the PowerPoint.
- Lesson 4 independent practice (can be printed if required).pptx
- Lesson 4 multiplying 4 digits by 2 digits teacher PPT.pptx
- Thursday - letter writing Teacher PPT.pptx
- Thursday - independent task (can be printed if required).pdf
- TASK 1 Map out changes to London over time (can be printed if required)
- Thursday PPT changes to London
- Lesson 5 mathematical vocab quiz. (can be printed if required)
- times table 132 (can be typed on word with laptop).docx